2023 SPECIAL: Join now and get access to the rest of the 2023 sessions for free.
Business Book Club is a community for insatiable curious individuals interested in leveling up personally and professionally.
Learn from the insights, inspiration, and stories from award-winning authors.
Each month I will be joined by some of your favorite Creators as we talk about books like Atomic Habits, Radical Candor, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
We'll read and discuss books from authors like Seth Godin, Shonda Rhimes, Brene Brown, Angela Duckworth, and Malcolm Gladwell.
- Live monthly book club discussion hosted in a private Zoom room (members only).
- Access to the Business Book Club Slack community (members only)
- Access to quarterly Business Book Club in Practice Session hosted on LinkedIn Live.
- Access to quarterly Bonus Business Book Club Sessions hosted on LinkedIn Live.
- Access to on-demand recordings of all Business Book Club, Business Book Club in Practice & Bonus Business Book Club sessions.
- Opportunity to suggest Business Book Club reads (members only).
- Post-discussion book club summary (members only).
- If you publish a book, I will feature you and your book on a LinkedIn Live Session (annual members only).
- 5% off all other Gumroad products (members only).
What to Expect?
During the live monthly Business Book Club discussion, I am joined by 1-2 guests who are well-positioned to add extra value to the discussion.
Book club is interactive and we always make time to take questions and hear stories from the group.
While we focus on making the Book Club interactive & engaging, you are welcome to show up in listen-only mode if that makes more sense for you.
Business Book Club is a SAFE SPACE.
With few exceptions, Business Book Club & all related discussions are held on Tuesday evenings at 6 p.m. EST.
Monthly member-only live Zoom discussions are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. EST.
Why Pick This Book Club?
We support historically underrepresented authors.
- At least 50% of our books will feature Women Authors and Authors of Color.
- At least 50% of our guests identify as BIPOC, identify as women, or are members of the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Business Book Club is a safe space where we intentionally highlight diverse perspectives and lived experiences.
REMINDER: You do not have to read the book to join the live monthly book club discussion.
Pick the books you want to read or listen to.
Talk about those books + anything else you're reading in our private Slack community.
Join as many live discussions as you can. Watch the rest on demand.
- If you'd like to see if Business Book Club is right for you prior to committing to this annual Membership, you can join on a month-by-month basis via Patreon.
- View previous Business Book Club discussions via our YouTube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfYhPIKw9GFvwI_DYFCYQEV8zwTcMErt4&si=yXAbnV2K2ENifSIQ
A community of like-minded book lovers who care about making themselves and the world better.